Help please!

minirog

Silver Member
What can I eat on CD1000 plan? The info on the website is pants (I understand why as you need to sign up to CDC) but my CDC isn't always helpful so I am trying to work it all out for myself. I am just interested in what makes the difference between 810 and 1000 plan. When do you start introducing carbs and how much at a time?

Thanks you so much in advance xxxx

Have you asked you cdc for the 1000cal booklet

I didn't know there was a separate booklet. She didn't even give me a booklet when I started though so tbh I think she forgets these things.

You have a breakfast from a selected list - shredded wheat, porridge, boiled egg - or fruit. You then have a salad of leaves for lunch and you can have dinner, which is basically protein, veg and 40g of pasta/rice or some new potatoes. You have to fit in another Cambridge Diet as well so it feels like tonnes. But you DEFO need the booklet to explain it all as it's quite complicated and very specific. My CDC photocopied it for me as she also doesn't get all the booklets and she said I should have kept my one she gave me in 2006 when I did this the first time!!!!! :D x

Back