1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Weemeabhie, 8 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Weemeabhie

Weemeabhie Member

:wave_cry:Hi everyone

Im new here and I hope I am using this site right. Having tried ww to no avail I am starting this week to try the slimming world plan!!! Wish me luck!!!

I have found a meeting near me on Thurs and im going to go but I am off work today and would like to try and work bits and pieces out while I have time. I have noticed though in order to use online services u need a meeting and password. Would anyone please be so kind as to lend me theres... I hope this is ok to ask and Im not breaking any rules but I just really ant to get started

Thanks xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sorry but that is not possible - SW do not use passwords any more. Group members are given their own unique PIN number that cannot be shared with anyone else. If you are looking for info on the plan your best bet is to read the newbie sticky above and work from there is you have any more questions.

Good luck on Thursday!
  4. nico

nico Full Member

Hi Weemeabhie,

good luck on your weight loss journey :D
    I dont think slimming world give a password any more as everyone who attends class is given a one off passcode to register for the online benifits, this is linked to the card used for weighing in class, so it can only be used once hope this helps

Nicola xx
  5. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    It might be worth buying a copy of the magazine (or borrowing one from a friend) for some ideas about what you can have. There are always loads of recipes and a week'ssample menu. At least you could start doing some planning.

6. Weemeabhie

Weemeabhie Member

Thanks everyone, reallike this is a lqast ditch attempt fed up being this size!!! I shall keep you all posted but really appreciate you taking the time to help xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.