Help please

:wave_cry:Hi everyone

Im new here and I hope I am using this site right. Having tried ww to no avail I am starting this week to try the slimming world plan!!! Wish me luck!!!

I have found a meeting near me on Thurs and im going to go but I am off work today and would like to try and work bits and pieces out while I have time. I have noticed though in order to use online services u need a meeting and password. Would anyone please be so kind as to lend me theres... I hope this is ok to ask and Im not breaking any rules but I just really ant to get started

Thanks xx

Sorry but that is not possible - SW do not use passwords any more. Group members are given their own unique PIN number that cannot be shared with anyone else. If you are looking for info on the plan your best bet is to read the newbie sticky above and work from there is you have any more questions.

Good luck on Thursday!

Hi Weemeabhie,

good luck on your weight loss journey :D
I dont think slimming world give a password any more as everyone who attends class is given a one off passcode to register for the online benifits, this is linked to the card used for weighing in class, so it can only be used once hope this helps

Nicola xx

It might be worth buying a copy of the magazine (or borrowing one from a friend) for some ideas about what you can have. There are always loads of recipes and a week'ssample menu. At least you could start doing some planning.

Denise

Thanks everyone, reallike this is a lqast ditch attempt fed up being this size!!! I shall keep you all posted but really appreciate you taking the time to help xx

Back