Help Please!

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

Im really struggling at the minute, had a lot go on in the past week which I have posted on my Food Diary thing:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/174949-ruths-diary-week-2-a-2.html

But im started to struggle- I let myself go off track this week- and I have paid for it with a half a pound gain but im feeling down in the dumps a bit. Getting all those cravings back now ive had some naughty food! Any advice anyone?

Thanks

Ruth
xx

Hi hunny I don't really have any advice :( soweeeeee

But kno how ur feelin. I started back on plan bout 3 weeks now? And not had a 100% week yet! Last weekend went out drinking then ate crap in hungover state sat and sun and week before went out with oh and our kids so I had chips and curry :( this week from mon I was good, then Wednesday I felt crap so ha kfc n choccys and yesterday was bad all day :(

All I can say is try to focus and if u fall off track, think that was yesterday and today i'm bein good no matter what! I find eatin foods I kno I like n satisfy me help like this morning I had porridge and gonna just munch through the day but stuff that's free like fruit yogurts I got soup cookin I might have pasta but just gonna graze through the cravings!

Am here for you :) we can try keep each other on the ball xx

Fitness Freak- yeah i think i can do that! Its just learning when to stop! I think maybe ill keep it at 100% and when im more educated and regimented into my diet i may let myself have more synful items but then ill be able to bounce back from it. Thanks

Leeanne910- cheers for ur advice! I know what its like with the KFC's! Nightmare! Yes i think as long as we both focus on our goals and get ourselves in our LBD's or that Bikini then we will be fine!!!!!!

Thanks to both of you!

Ruth
x

Back