Help - Please

I probably sound like a right moaner with all my posts but I have more problems today. After the small cube of cheese blip yesterday, I have had terrible stomach cramps and diarrhea today. I took my first shake that made me run for the loo and went straight through me. I have been trying to sip some water but a few seconds after the sip I get terrible cramps again :(

I don't know what to do for the best today. Do I still take my other shakes OR do I just stick to cool boiled water for the day? Please help, I don't want to stop TFR yet.

p.s. I have had diarrhea a couple of times since starting lipotrim but not as bad as today.

It could just be a bug!! carry on with the shakes, at least you will be getting some nourishment. I hope you feel better soon. :jelous:

Oh dear :(
I also think you should keep taking your shakes and water. Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow.
Don't forget about the water though because you will dehydrate especially as diarrhoea is mostly water.

Don't worry about moaning that is what the forum is for... supporting each other through the bad and celebrating the good.

Wishing you well x

Hi you could have a tummy bug or I understand the large amount of vitamins and minerals in the shakes can upset your tummy for a day or two whilst your body gets used to it. Lipotrim say to try and have a drink before and after a shake to try and dilute it helping your system adjust.

Stick with the shakes, try and drink the water and ride it out. And no more cheese!! ;-) good luck you can do this!!

Back