Help please!

large_lump

Hi guys. My packs are turning up tomorrow so starting on Wednesday. I thought I had it all figured out but the more I read the forums on the website the more confused I get! :(

I'll be doing the lifestyle plan and wondered if anyone is willing to give me some pointers? I can't find what I'm looking for on the website but that could be more to do with me looking in the wrong places.

So. Things I'm unsure of:
1. Do we snack on this?! I know we get 200g veg and 100g protein for our meal but I'm reading people are snacking on veg for mid morning snacks. Is this just them taking that out of their 200g allowance or is this extra?

2. Is it written anywhere a full list of what is allowed to be eaten? The list in the booklet seems short in comparison to what I'm reading people are actually eating.

They're the 2 mains things that are bothering me at the mo. sorry if these are asked a million times too but I can't seem to find the answers and I'm starting to panic as I'm getting closer to starting!

Thanks in advance x

Hi, sorry can't really help but wld really like to know too. I'm hopefully getting my packs today aswell & starting tom. Am actually looking forward to it! I'm prob going to do the simplicity version to begin with just because I can have a break from thinking about food & what I can & can't have but my plan is to change to the other one after a couple of wks.
How much have u got to lose? I'm aiming for 2st to begin with but really have more to lose but want to try to keep it do able.
Good luck!
X

Ok, found the answer to question 2! Full list of foods is on the meal planner/weight tracker site. There's so much more you can eat than I thought! So all that's left is are we allowed to snack??

I've got about 6 stone to lose unfortunately!

I'm pretty sure that if people are snacking it's coming out of their daily allowance on Lifestyle.

As for a longer list of foods, you should register with the S&S meal planner (think the link is in the booklet) as this has a massive list of all allowed foods. It's SO much easier and far far better than just weighing out 100g/200g as it tells you calories and carbs - and of course, some veg/meat has more than others! I use it all the time and sometimes eat so well that it really doesn't feel like I'm on a diet.

Good luck :)

Back