help please !!!

honey-dd

Hiya iv lost 5 stone on cd over the last two years :)(i do it bit at a time ) and now im ready to re start and lose my last three stone.

But my councillor is away for another two or so weeks and i really want to start next week. Iv emailed two but one cant fit me in till week starting the 6th and she lives to far for me :( , and the other has not got in touch with me yet.

Im stuck as i really want to start but dont know any other cd councillors in derby if you know any or are one can you help pleaseeeeee pleaseee pretty please:D:D:D

(iv looked on the site but like to email first not call and can only see a few and there to far from me :cry:)

have u tried calling the help line and seeing if they have any other cdc in ur area u can email. ashley xx

Hope you find one xx

I will give them a call tomorrow i was just hoping somone on here knew of one or one would see this :) . as i really like personal recommendations that's how i found my first cd councillor who then passed me to another when she went away.

and im so desperate to start soon i just want to find somone who is as good as my first two councillors

thank you all for your help :grouphugg:

Back