help please !!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by honey-dd, 27 March 2008 Social URL.

1. honey-dd

honey-dd Full Member

Diet:
    lap band
    Hiya iv lost 5 stone on cd over the last two years :)(i do it bit at a time ) and now im ready to re start and lose my last three stone.

But my councillor is away for another two or so weeks and i really want to start next week. Iv emailed two but one cant fit me in till week starting the 6th and she lives to far for me :( , and the other has not got in touch with me yet.

Im stuck as i really want to start but dont know any other cd councillors in derby if you know any or are one can you help pleaseeeeee pleaseee pretty please:D:D:D

(iv looked on the site but like to email first not call and can only see a few and there to far from me :cry:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Call 0800 161412 as not all CDC's advertise on the website :)

4. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    have u tried calling the help line and seeing if they have any other cdc in ur area u can email. ashley xx

5. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hope you find one xx

6. honey-dd

honey-dd Full Member

Diet:
    lap band
    I will give them a call tomorrow i was just hoping somone on here knew of one or one would see this :) . as i really like personal recommendations that's how i found my first cd councillor who then passed me to another when she went away.

and im so desperate to start soon i just want to find somone who is as good as my first two councillors

thank you all for your help :grouphugg:

7. honey-dd

honey-dd Full Member

Diet:
    lap band
    bump :D:D

just in case somone missed it who knows a councillor in derby:wave_cry::wave_cry::D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.