Help Please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kat01234, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

1. kat01234

kat01234 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.24%)
    Hi am not starting CD until Tuesday evening when I see CDC. Really I would have liked to have started Mon/tues morning so can start ketosis process well before the weekend..! Have some LL packets from last year (still in date). Do you think it would be ok to start those on Monday then once I see CDC start on the CD packets Weds morning, or is this a bad idea? Just didn't want to be ratty and headachy at the weekend when I have nothing to occupy me. Hate the first 3-5 days!! Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I can't see a reason why not, that or lower your carbs drastically between now and then.

4. Jems

Jems Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I did the same, i had 5 days worth of lighterlife shakes and used them up before starting Cambridge diet to help me adjust.

Lowering the calories Should help with the grotty feeling you get the first few days.

Good luck

5. For Me This Time

For Me This Time Loves VLCD's

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    There should be no reason why not, but remember if you start to lose weight before you are oficially weighed by your cdc then your first week wi won't show as dramatic as they do because you will have lost some weight before your initial WI if you know what I mean, so bear that in mind at your first WI.

Good luck and take care

Michelle x

6. exp107

exp107 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Online
    I drastically cut my calorie intake for the week before starting on CD purely to reduce the risk of side effects and although my first weigh in was lower than the norm because I'd already lost my glycogen stores it made the transition much easier :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.