Help please!?!?!?!?!

Yeah! Could do with a bit of good goss :) xx

Hi All
I thought I would check in (i do read threads mostly every day, but mostly don't have much to say) and let you know that I have had 5 days eating what I intended to (DC plus fruit/veggies and some extra protein) and I feel great! Yeah!!! Got another 5 weeks worth of DC delivered today; just working up the energy to carry it up all the stairs to my flat after having been to the gym again (three days this week!).
Yeah Me!
Thanks for all the support and kind words...seems to be working!
ClairBear

Made it through the weekend, a visit to Starbucks and having my other half come and stay for the weekend (which usually ends up in more than one meal out)! Very happy and may I say slightly smug with myself too! I have made it through a week of DC with no binges and 3 weights sessions at the gym and 1 squash session! Going to focus hard on getting through next week as then I will be on the way to making it more of a habit.
Thanks for the support, really keeps the spirits up when feeling down and defeated!
CBxxx

Wow! Who's focussed then?? Feels great doesn't it? Looking forward to seeing your results!! xx

I have lost 5lbs this past week and also 2lbs of this was pure fat! I feel pretty cheerful!
Been to the gym (was beginning to negotiate with myself not to go!)...glad to share this good news with you!

WooHoo!!!! Well done you! Great stuff!

Can I be really thick and ask how you seperate the loss into fat and whatever else - fluid presumably? xx

Hi Jan

I have scales that "measure" your body fat and give it in a %, so I do a little bit of maths (weight in lbs x body fat % = total fat then compare to last weeks) and that is how I get the loss of fat.

There are caveats that I would put on this is that each and every body fat monitor will give a different result, there is not 'home friendly" fat measurement device that is more accurate - the best way would be to have a full body scan or go in a submersion tank. So, rather than take it as an accurate % (i.e. I am 43.3% fat, it gives me a point to move from (e.g. when I get to 20% I will have lost 23.3% but may not accurately have a BF of 20%). Does that make sense? A lot of people get obsessed with it but, just as your weight is, BF is effected by water, time, food, muscle condition etc. With all these measurements it is best to go by a monthly measurement - it is just that we are all too obsessed and want to know what is happening now!

Bit of a wobble today - stressful day at work but all I did was have another nakd bar.

CBx

Thanks for explanation CB! Interesting!

Well done for only having an extra bar when stressed - that won't have done any harm! xx

Hi
Having a bad day today, and 1/2 of yesterday. I am tired and stressed from work, and that meant I ate two muffins at work and 1/2 pizza for tea. They have made me feel crap and I am beating myself up about it - nothing new there hey?
This is where I wish I could turn my brain off and tell it to F*** Off an stop thinking about food!
Can I have a virtual hug please?
CBx

Happy to oblige ****hugs****

Tomorrow's another day - don't beat yourself up! xx

If it helps - my DH made a yummy cake last night and I was unable to resist a slice (lemon and lime drizzle cake yum !!) and I am trying not to have any more and so have gone to bed to avoid it!!

Hugs on their way - but remember you can't go back and change it and tomorrow is a new day and remember YOU can do it and do it for YOU !!

I'm a bit late but *hugs*

If you don't need it right now, keep it in the huggy bank for the next time you need a virtual hug hehe!

Back