help please

bout 9 syns for sachet love! xxx

thank you for the reply i only used less than half the packet. im still learning everyday with slimming world as i thought anything that was powder is free.

half by yourself or tween 2 ppl?
x

I use a colmans sometimes. They vary between 6 and 9 syns for the whole pack. Let me know which one and I will post the syns for you, shared out they are ok syn wise.

Herbs and spices are all free, but the sauce mix isn't just that I'm afraid! If only everything that was a powder was free...:p

If you want some syn-free ideas, just ask - I'm sure we can help. The Schwartz Shotz are good for injecting flavour into food without too much hassle, and they're reduced to 10p each in Sainsbury's at the moment!

thanks for the help i must get some of them when im getting my weekly shop. its just i find the stir fry very grassy if u know what i mean thats y im looking something to taste it.

There was a stir fry recipe in the SW magazine a few months back - instead of using a sauce, you just add loads (and I mean loads) of dark soy sauce (syn free) - we made it last week and it was yummy!

Total syn value of meal = 0, which is good for me as I can eat as much as I like!

Back