Help presentation dinner tomoz

jacqui35

Silver Member
hi all

My son has finally got his presentation dinner tomoz for passing his black belt, well the dinner is tomorrow and we have paid for it in advance a 3 course but problem is i ordered this when i was on a break from sw :cry: and we cant change the menu :cry:

Starters is garlic mushrooms i cant find the syns for this at all

Dinner is roast beef which i should be fine on but if there is mash and pot maybe not to eat them and just eat veg and maybe some mash and syn gravy

afters is sticky toffee pudding :eek: i no i no

So would i be fine eating veg in day and then going to this and try my hardest and syn what i can

if anyone no's any syns please could you reply as i dont want to not go to sons presentation as he looking forward to it

Hi garlic mushrooms from pizza hut are 10.5 syns on any day

and the sticky toffee pudding with custard/ice cream 35/32 this is from wetherspoons will give you rough idea

As it's a one-off special occasion why don't you consider a flexi syn day. Work out in advance how many syns you might need for your night out. Follow the plan during the day and stick to your increased syn allowance. Next day you go straight back on plan without feeling guilty and carry on as usual. This isn't an excuse to just eat whatever you want though, once you get to your syn limit you should stop, that way you are still completely in control of what eat and can enjoy the evening without feeling you've completely blown it. You may not have a loss this week but your head will still be in the right place.

Back