Help required! Info for friend from Tipperary, Eire

dia1972

Hello. My friend is over from southern Ireland and, having seen my TRF loss, is desperate to do Lipotrim now. She thinks there is no chemists in her area and/or the prices are higher ?! I have noticed that some forum users are from Ireland and was hoping someone from around Tipperary might be able to give advice before she travels back (she is considering asking a pharmacy here if prices are higher back home). Anyone???

I'm in Donegal, I looked on Google to get a list of pharmacies that do Lipotrim. It costs me €65 per week.
Check on line for pharmacies, might be a start. Good luck.

Im not from tipperary, however i pay €67 for Lipotrim, im presuming it would be the same country over.. Here are some stockists of it in Tipperary hopefully one of them will be near to her ..

TIPPERARY: Stokes Pharmacy, The Square, Cahir - 052 41446

TIPPERARY: O’Dwyer’s Pharmacy, 34 Main Street, Cashel - 062 61318

TIPPERARY: Cloughjordan Pharmacy, Main Street, Cloughjordan - 050 542511

TIPPERARY: Frawley’s Pharmacy, 11 Main Street, Roscrea - 050 531733

TIPPERARY: Kirby’s Pharmacy, 3 Main Street, Tipperary - 062 51142

TIPPERARY: Friary’s Pharmacy, Unit 5 Thurles Shopping Centre, Tipperary - 0504 245856

Hi there,

I am in Cork and not sure who does LT in Tipp but it definately is more expensive here. I pay €65 per week and I know others pay more.... One of the LT'ers on here has an email contact for her LT and gets its delivered from the UK if there is no chemist close enough in Tipp.

I bought my 1st week in the UK having explained about the price difference to the pharmacist in Staffs. I am in the UK the end of this week and intend to get at least 2 weeks even if I have to go to 2 different pharmacists.... The price difference is crazy!

Why how much is it in the uk?

Around £36!

For women that is!

I think someone said it was £35 but not too sure.

Thanks for the info, everyone. She is torn between asking at a pharmacy here to give her a few weeks or biting the bullet and getting proper ongoing support back home. If it was just a price difference of a couple of pounds it would be ok, but it is pretty much double it would seem from what you are all saying.

Anyone managed to persuade the pharmacy in the Uk to give about four weeks worth without the weighins???

I got a week from a pharmacy at the end of May. I went into my local pharmacy (they know me), got the DVD and explained that I going to get at least 1 week from the UK due to cost. They had no probs. In the end I only got 1 week but dont think there would be a issue with 2. Not sure about more. I am hoping to persuade the pharmacy near my mum to give me 2 weeks this time around but if not I will go to another near my mates house and get another week there. The price difference makes me really cross esecially as there is very little difference between euro and sterling..

£35!! we are being robbed i pay €68

i travel 70miles to my pharmacy and i get 3 weeks worth at a time. she seems fine with it :) best of luck x

hi i buy it on line €238 for 4 weeks delivered including posting i can pm email addresss if interesed might be cheaper in uk

wow we really are being robbed ... :(

Back