HELP, run out of shakes!wot do I do?????

CarrieS

Can anyone help me? I organised last week with my pharmacist to come in today to get this weeks worth of lipotrim and I've just realised it's a bank holiday so cant get my shakes! I've only got one left for today so does that mean I'll come out of ketosis if I don't have three today????? is slim fast the same? Could I have a couple of those shakes????:break_diet:

Carrie Ive moved this from WW to LT so someone can help you :)

STARLIGHT NICE WEIGHT LOSS WELL DONE,
a couple of people from Glasgow have been on here looking for a supplier in bonny Glasgy but have had no luck could you start a thread with details. xx

Hi Carrie, no you won't come out of ketosis if you only have one shake today, it's happened to me before and I was fine. I think it's ok if it really is just a one-off! I'd advise not doing too much activity today just to be on the safe side.

Yep hun, I agree with skintwitch.....Obviously you have the three shakes to ensure you are getting all your nutrients, but as a one off then you should be fine. If you feel a little weak or dizzy due to lack of calories, you may have to eat a slice of ham or turkey or something. If you can get by just drinking water and maybe spreading the one shake out (I'm probably too late with this reply now DOH!) that may help.

Good luck hun.x

Thanks guys, someone read my thread and gave me an email address of a cd consultant who lives five mins from me. She gave me a couple of shakes for today as it's really bad not to have the full three apparently as you go into starvation, can become ill and start burning lean tissue and muscle instead of fat. I was so impressed with the selection of shakes, soups and bars that I've decided to switch to cambridge diet (still total food replacement) so maybe it was a blessing in disguise. Thanks so much for your help xxx

Back