help! slowly getting fed up

dino4

:break_diet:
i cant be bothered with it. since i joined in may i have only lost 7lbs. the whole of july i didnt go to weighins, was on holiday, working. had two lots of kiddies birthdays so ate most of their cakes! last wed weighin i gained 1.5 pds after all that. thats pretty good considering on the fortnights holi there was great food going about.
but! i need a huge kick up the backside to get me going again. sick of the muffin top belly lol.

:break_diet:
i cant be bothered with it. since i joined in may i have only lost 7lbs. the whole of july i didnt go to weighins, was on holiday, working. had two lots of kiddies birthdays so ate most of their cakes! last wed weighin i gained 1.5 pds after all that. thats pretty good considering on the fortnights holi there was great food going about.
but! i need a huge kick up the backside to get me going again. sick of the muffin top belly lol.

Hun don't feel too down. The answer is in the question:

missing WIs (even if not possible to avoid) will always have a bad impact, especially 4 in a row. You've been nibbling on cakes etc, which is SO easy to do once you know you can't make a meeting - I have the t-shirt from when I was doing SW first time! (ooops)

It's not going to be easy 100% of the time - you're human and things change week to week. But you need to focus on WHY you're doing this and keep that in mind.

If you like treats, why not get in some mini choccy bars (like a flake which is 4syns for the small-party size ones) or even things like mini-milks which are 1.5syn each. I LOVE these and it makes me feel I've had a treat!

You can do this!!! Don't give up! You're HALF A STONE lighter since June - even at that rate you'll be another 1stone off by Christmas!!! Come on girl!!! :D

We're here to help - you know why it's not going well and know you can fix it. And when the losses start up again it'll keep you going.

Hugs xxx

Well said Sticky!!!

Come on Hun...you can do this, but only you can get yourself motivated. You have to decide why you want to loose weight in the first place...do a pros and cons list as to why you should loose weight and stick photos of you on the fridge and/or if you have one a "treats" cupboard so that you will think twice before reaching for something.
Your children will benefit too from the fruit and veg. My daughter loves the syn free crisps, curry and loads of other things that I make all SW friendly.
You are the only one that can make a start...we are here for support and advice and to hold your hand along the way. We all have the occasional slip up, but its important to know when to stop and when to get back on track.

Good luck with your journey.
xxxx

I'm also 'only' 7lbs down since May but i look at either way i'm still half a stone lighter than i was and i wouldnt have done it without SW. Life gets in the way of dieting sometimes, there is no way around it and lets be honest life would be pretty boring if we couldnt indulge sometimes and have things to look forward to!

Chin up hun and stick with it, we're here for you. xx

Couldn't agree more with what Sticky has said! Stick with it. If you hadn't been at least trying to stick to SW just think what you might have put on since you started, instead you are half a stone lighter and you've managed to keep that off! Slow it may be, but keep going x

Couldn't agree more with what Sticky has said! Stick with it. If you hadn't been at least trying to stick to SW just think what you might have put on since you started, instead you are half a stone lighter and you've managed to keep that off! Slow it may be, but keep going x[/QUO

I just want to say the same as the others . Also try to think about why you went to SW in the first place & see if that helps motivate you.

mwah girls....your support is very much appreciated. going to take it a week at a time instead of getting fazed out thinking long term etc. need to do a meal planner so i am organised.
:grouphugg:

Back