HELP SOS!!!!!!!

zerotohero?

Hi Everyone

Am starting lipotrim Saturday after 2 months of attempts and doing it this time for definite especially since I was on a girls weekend and someone posted photos on facebook. Im fricking huge!!!! So disgusted with myself. I weighed myself this morning and am 16 stone!!!!!:eek:

Have to do it this time. Im getting married in April and dont want to be an obese bride. Because I may face it I am NOT overweight I am obese!!!! So angry with myself for letting it get this bad. No exercise and sitting on my fat ass and eating all day:mad: I cant blame being a new mom either because I have put on a stone in the 5 months Ive had my baby - surely it should be the other way around. But thats it no more whining and no more fooling myself. I dont even want to be skinny I just want to be healthy. And it would be nice to look at a pic and not detest what I see.

So support and encouragement is drastically needed...........:eek:

Hiya misses :) I'm starting the Monday after next and am also a new mam! You'll do great! Use the pics and wedding magazines for inspiration.x

good luck, be strong and focus on your wedding goal :)

Thanks Daisy's

Went in for weigh in today and was mortified to be told Im super obese - doesnt feel too super to me!!
So starting at 16 stone 5lb......kind of looking forward to it now.
Have picked out my wedding dress in a mag and cant have any rolls or bingo wings to wear it lol. Have cut out a pic and stuck it on my mirror so I see it every morning to motivate me.
But going to do it in baby steps.Im a size 18/20 a the moment so the first goal is to get into a 16.

So heres to tomorrow............

Aw its really exciting! You'll be so happy on your big day knowing you're the size you want to be, my friend got married recently and she put off dieting till it was too late and she was very down on the day and.won't look at the pictures, such.a shame :( won't ne the case for you tho :) x

Daisyhappy I know what you mean.I hate looking at photos of myself at the moment and really dont want to feel crappy on my wedding day, I want my groom to be blown away when he sees me......and after 14 years and two kids it takes a lot lol

You're going to look AMAZING on you're wedding day, oh I can't wait to hear when you've gotten to goal and see pics cos you will!x

You're going to look AMAZING on you're wedding day, oh I can't wait to hear when you've gotten to goal and see pics cos you will!x

Aw thanks a mill.:p

Well day one today and up at 7.30 with the baby - was hungry but wanted to space out my shakes so have had 1 pint of water and a green tea. Think I'll have my first shake at 10/10.30.

Hows everyone else doing? Just reading the forums for inspiration..........

I am on the 3rd day of my week two and I have lost a stone already. So welcome and happy weight loss!

Hi Zerotohero,

Good for you for taking action over your weight. If at first you don't succeed the lipotrim? try it again lol
This is my second try at the lipotrim diet, but the longest I've ever stuck with it. It's day 6 for me and already I've lost nearly a stone (will weigh myself on Monday to confirm). All I've had this week are the shakes and cups of water. And it's true. Once you get into the ketosis phase? it does become more bearable. I've felt tempted many times today and I think Thursday? But there's no way I would mess up all this hard work for a piece of food. What keeps me going for now is my brother's wedding day in the first week of September. Like yourself and many others, I drrrrread photo ops. Even if it's digital and it can be retaken? I've had people show em off anyway and all I can see are these rolls under my neck, the big greasy cheeks, the shiney forehead, broad shoulders, squashed breasts in the wrong sized bra, round tummy and fatty upper arms that hang on either side of your chest. Nooo. It's not a good look at all. I'm back to a size 18/20 also and it's tough being out of breath and having your thighs rub together. But I'm really hoping that the lipotrim will come to my rescue. And if it's helped/helping so many people right now? There's no reason to stop. Just keep going. Eventually you might even learn to love the taste :p

Hi Zerotohero,

Good for you for taking action over your weight. If at first you don't succeed the lipotrim? try it again lol
This is my second try at the lipotrim diet, but the longest I've ever stuck with it. It's day 6 for me and already I've lost nearly a stone (will weigh myself on Monday to confirm). All I've had this week are the shakes and cups of water. And it's true. Once you get into the ketosis phase? it does become more bearable. I've felt tempted many times today and I think Thursday? But there's no way I would mess up all this hard work for a piece of food. What keeps me going for now is my brother's wedding day in the first week of September. Like yourself and many others, I drrrrread photo ops. Even if it's digital and it can be retaken? I've had people show em off anyway and all I can see are these rolls under my neck, the big greasy cheeks, the shiney forehead, broad shoulders, squashed breasts in the wrong sized bra, round tummy and fatty upper arms that hang on either side of your chest. Nooo. It's not a good look at all. I'm back to a size 18/20 also and it's tough being out of breath and having your thighs rub together. But I'm really hoping that the lipotrim will come to my rescue. And if it's helped/helping so many people right now? There's no reason to stop. Just keep going. Eventually you might even learn to love the taste :p

Oh God.You made me laugh.Have you been reading my mind???? Those are the exact thoughts I have and yes I hate walking in a skirt and feeling the rub - will really enjoy the day that stops

Ok made it through day one - nearly. Am thinking of hitting the bed early as its a sat night and I usually end up in front of tv stuffing myself. It was hard going but Im determined to stick at it. Drank 2 litres of water and 3 cups of green tea as well. Have to get the hang of the water though as Id like to get up to 3 litres.

How did everyone else get on today?

Helloo, it's the end of my day 1 also, beginning of 2 as it's 1.20am. Tried lipotrim before and didn't make it past the first day! :( but I'm now determined to stick with it. Quite proud to finish the first day as I have 0 will power. So good luck and I hope you get a great weight loss at the end of your week :) keep at it x

Helloo, it's the end of my day 1 also, beginning of 2 as it's 1.20am. Tried lipotrim before and didn't make it past the first day! :( but I'm now determined to stick with it. Quite proud to finish the first day as I have 0 will power. So good luck and I hope you get a great weight loss at the end of your week :) keep at it x

Well done for getting past day one to both of us:D

So day 2 begins........and its sunday ......no roast for me.....:eek:

Arghh im devastated lol! I love my Sunday dinners I think I'll have to leave the house I can smell my mam making it :( hope you stay 100% xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stay strong ladies. As time passes it will get better. Just stay 100%!

Arghh im devastated lol! I love my Sunday dinners I think I'll have to leave the house I can smell my mam making it :( hope you stay 100% xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol. No roast in mine today cos I wasnt cooking:p
Heading to the cinema to watch Bridesmaids with my bridesmaids tonight :D so OH and kids getting a take away.

Thank God I have avoided cooking today.

Going to have my last shake and a pint of water before I go so I can resist the popcorn.......and the sweets.......and the large soda lol

So far so good

I've avoided going to the cinema for the saaaamme reason lol Good Luck!

Back