Extra Easy help started week bad

bobbiepops

Struggling yesterday I ate 60.5 syns cos I was fed up and stressed. Now I feel craps because I have stuck to it since I started and lost 12 lbs in four weeks. Please tell me as long as I stick to it for the rest of week I won't gain too much?

How many days until WI?

I fancied a chinese the other day, had it on weigh in day. Decided to deduct it all from the weekly syns (105) and then share the rest of the syns with the rest of the week. worked out as still having 10 a day ish. :)
If your WI is soon i would stick to the lower side of syns and up your fruit and veg intake.

Or you could put it behind you and start afresh.. it's completely up to you. :)

Struggling yesterday I ate 60.5 syns cos I was fed up and stressed. Now I feel craps because I have stuck to it since I started and lost 12 lbs in four weeks. Please tell me as long as I stick to it for the rest of week I won't gain too much?

I just had 2 days like that this week and didn't gain, am going well on my third day back on the wagon and think I've lost more. Second weigh in Monday night will tell me for sure, but on my scales I have lost. Everyone has a slip up, its just important to not let it snowball, but if you've been on plan for 4 weeks you've probably earned it. I plan to have at least one day a month where I have a bit of a blow out...

I'd be surprised if you gain at all, to be honest but just think where you might be without doing so well the last 4 weeks and just get back to it! Good luck.

It's just one day. Just one day. It's not what you did that really matters, it's what you do NOW.

We are all allowed to have a blip, so pick yourself up and carry on. Don't let one day turn into a weekend, then a week, and you will be fine.

And while you are getting back on track, try to think of other things you can do - apart from eating - when you are fed up and stressed. Hit something? Scream? Scrub the floor? Go for a walk? Have strategies in place, just in case.

It's just one day. Just one day. It's not what you did that really matters, it's what you do NOW.

We are all allowed to have a blip, so pick yourself up and carry on. Don't let one day turn into a weekend, then a week, and you will be fine.

And while you are getting back on track, try to think of other things you can do - apart from eating - when you are fed up and stressed. Hit something? Scream? Scrub the floor? Go for a walk? Have strategies in place, just in case.

this with knobs on!!! Today is a new day..be good and good luck

Brush your teeth takes away the urge to eat bad things!!

Thanks ppl!

Had a super good chat with consultant today so just drawing a line under it and starting again lol.

Also completed 10k in the sw race for life today so super proud

Well done! Bet you feel so proud of your self for completing that. X

Back