Help! Sugar craving killing me!

Nina41

For the fist time since I started dukan I am having the biggest sugar craving ever! I think I might be having my period tomorrow because there is no other explanation for this irrational craving!

I never cheat when I am on a diet. it takes so long for me to loose that if I cheat It will take me weeks to go back to the pre cheating weight.

What do I do? Any ideas?

ff yoghurt with a sweet flavouring (lf cocoa powder / caramel / butterscotch) and splenda, WW toffee yoghurt / sf jelly.

Unfortunately I have no rhubarb ! I think I'll have yog with sf jelly!

I keep some pots of natural yoghurt with jelly powder in the freezer to bring out at times like this. Because they're frozen, and take a lot time to eat, I find it satisfies my sweet tooth.

That's what I used to do with the ww vanilla yogurt when I thought that was allowed. I used to leave them in the freezer. So what do you do? Do you just mix the powder with the yogurt and put it in the freezer?

Just had yog with sf jelly and it was delicious!

Now I have a question... My sf jelly says "less than 10 cal per portion". Why are we allowed that and not diet sprite at 4 cal per glass?

Because jelly is a relatively high protein food, and sprite has no protein at all.

Oh, I see... Thanks Atropos!

Btw, I love your blinking picture! Where is that from?

That's what I used to do with the ww vanilla yogurt when I thought that was allowed. I used to leave them in the freezer. So what do you do? Do you just mix the powder with the yogurt and put it in the freezer?

Yes! It's not quite as nice as frozen WW but almost the same!

I recommend you take it out the freezer 30 mins before eating to let the edges melt a little...mmm. I use recycled muller pots to make the portions in.

Yes! It's not quite as nice as frozen WW but almost the same!

I recommend you take it out the freezer 30 mins before eating to let the edges melt a little...mmm. I use recycled muller pots to make the portions in.

This sounds good ...How do you make this .. do you disolve the jelly crystals in a bit of hot water and how many tsps of jelly crystals to a pot of yoghurt?

Sounds really good! How much sf jelly are we allowed?

The picture is Peggy from "Mad Men"!

Atropos, I don't know what mad men is (a film?) but I love the picture! I love to see it blinking, it's so friendly!

Mad Men is an American TV drama, set in New York in the early 1960s. Peggy is a secretary who wins promotion as a copywriter, gets fat then loses weight.

does she keep the weight off? ;)

Jelly he says not to have more than three per day

does she keep the weight off? ;)

Well, yes - by not being secretly and surprisingly pregnant, which was the cause of her mystery weight gain.

But she does come from an era when the advice to dieters was to give up bread, cake and potatoes, so she probably did stay slim.

It was only in the following decade that "experts" started to tell us that steaks and eggs were "bad" and pasta and rice were "good".

This sounds good ...How do you make this .. do you disolve the jelly crystals in a bit of hot water and how many tsps of jelly crystals to a pot of yoghurt?

No need to dissolve in hot water. Just pour the crystals in and stir. The tiniest amount goes a long way!

Jelly he says not to have more than three per day[/QUOTE said:
3 sachets? 3 portions?

Back