1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help syning my meal please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by berniegray242, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. berniegray242

berniegray242 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone,

Went out for a pub meal today and was shocked to see they didn't have steak and jp! I was really looking forward to it too :(

Anyway I ended up having a delicious pasta dish and an undressed side salad too. Can someone please help me syn it? I'm doing ee.

It was a fresh pasta tomato based dish with scallops and a small amount of chorizo sausage. It also came with 3 small dough balls, but I only had 1 and gave the others away. I'm guessing there was a small amount of oil with it but wasn't oily tasting...

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Bernie x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.