HELP Temptations are killing me :-(

Kilobel

Thank god the spag bol I have just cooked for kids is full of garlic cos I couldnt have a pick or hubby would of smelt it as soon as he walked in. That was just the hardest few minutes of the whole week :-(
I am day 6 so ya would think tomorrows WI woudl be keeping me motivated but the power of that food was just mad.

No one need reply cos I feel better now I have written this & will go read a few inspirational posts before I venture to clear away their desert pots :-(

Could a smear affect ya hormones cos its only since I got back from having that done this afternoon that I am struggling(sorry any men on here tmi I know)

Thank you lot, feel loads better & stronger
Niki
x

Well done for resisting Kilobel! I hope you have a lovely big loss at weigh in cos that is fantastic motivation for keeping going and not picking.

Let us know how you get on :)

Try and think of foods you don't like that you could cook for the family... bit sneaky but it could work ;)

Well done for not cracking under the strain. I swear things will improve SO MUCH that you will even enjoy cooking and NOT tasting a thing! My OH is amazed that I get all the seasonings correct when I cook, although he is has to test the rice to see if it's cooked!!! I can't wait until tomorrow so you can tell us all how much you have lost6 in your 1st WI. Good Luck xxx

Well done! good on ya girl.

I know, it is bloody hard. I find it hard whenever I'm cooking cakes for my family, and it's hard when you cook because you need to know how it tastes. But I love cooking.

It gets easier hunny :hug99:

Well, people are going to reply anyways :) hehe

Bloody WELL DONE for resisting that so early on in your journey!! Thats some willpower - now everytime you get a craving think back to this moment and how good you feel/felt knowing you resisted :)

Im not sure about the smear thing sorry chick!

It does get so much easier honey!
I absolutly LOVE baking and cooking now - i cooked a spicy torila lasagne monday night and my bf and brothers gf said it was the best they have EVER tasted and the best thing i have ever cooked them - so cooking over time will get easier and you will learn that you dont have to try food to make sure it tastes good! :)

summergurl - that lasagne sounds fab, might have to nick the recipe from you sometime. i make a gorgeous veggie mexican lasagne which is prob similar. sooooooooooooo good!

Elle - it was the jamie oliver recipe from sainsburys where you can buy the ingredients all for under £5 but i just added my own creation to it. Didnt add kidney beans but jalapenos instead and put sea salt and crushed black pepper bread crumbs on the top :)

Back