help...think i'm going mad

mils

Hi everyone,

I restarted CD last Wednesday....

I made it through Thursday without any hiccups and then Friday came and there were lots of biscuits and sweets flying aroung the office, some of which flew straight in my mouth!!!

I don't think that my head is in the right place just now but I don't want to go back to how I used to be. I feel like I am two people and I'm constantly arguing with myself.

One person says I should do CD and the other is saying i should do Weight Watchers or something similar so that I can still eat.

My husband and i would also like to start a family soon and i'm just worried incase I become pregnant and don't find out for a few weeks and all the poor baby would have to eat is dust and water!!!

I remember from doing CD before that it is really hard to get started but once I had got past the first few days it was great.

But how do I get to that stage again..feel really fat and fed up!!!

Help....
xx

Have you thought about doing the 790 instead ? Even if only for a couple of weeks until you feel ready to do SS again.

You get a meal every day but the weight loss is very similar to SS.

aww mils, sorry you feel fed up, know what you mean though, it's awful being overweigt. I'm on day 5 today and have had a rough time of it, I am in ketosis now so don't feel anywhere near as bad as I did on day 2, but still I feel muzzy, headachy and just not like ME.
I do feel that the weight is coming off, even though it's only day 5. The thought of all those slim clothes that I'll soon be able to wear has kept me on the straight and narrow up to now. I have done Slimming World and Weight watchers before, twice each and yeah, the weight does come off, but I find that one day I pig out and then I dont pull myself back, then the binges go on and on and on. THis time, food is taken out of the equasion and I am taking one day at a time. Get yourself onto the SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR thread, we start a new one every day, the girls are lovely. I hope you feel better soon. xxx

Back