Help ~ Tips for 750 CD

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by SHAZA, 11 May 2007 Social URL.

1. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Can anyone help me with some tips for starting 750 plan, I have been bit poorly over the last month and Ann (my lovely CDC she is the very best one you know ) suggested changing to 750 for a while

Bit worried as when I start eating cant really stop oh er and I really am determined this time

So any recipes or tips to make me like it and cope better would be greatly appreciated ~ more to the point not cheat

Can you have stir fry chicken and veg if you dont put any fat in ??? Can you have soya sauce ??? I love chicken and beansprouts with a little soya sauce ~ can I have that ?

Just about to have cottage cheese with some spring onion in and celery to munch on

Remember I have a big appetite so fill me up :eek:

Luv Luv

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
  4. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks for that Beverley

I do know its 790 just not got my brain on, been ill all week and cant sodding concentrate

Got some great tips

luv luv

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.