Help ~ Tips for 750 CD

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by SHAZA, 11 May 2007 Social URL.

1. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Cambridge diet
    Can anyone help me with some tips for starting 750 plan, I have been bit poorly over the last month and Ann (my lovely CDC she is the very best one you know ) suggested changing to 750 for a while

Bit worried as when I start eating cant really stop oh er and I really am determined this time

So any recipes or tips to make me like it and cope better would be greatly appreciated ~ more to the point not cheat

Can you have stir fry chicken and veg if you dont put any fat in ??? Can you have soya sauce ??? I love chicken and beansprouts with a little soya sauce ~ can I have that ?

Just about to have cottage cheese with some spring onion in and celery to munch on

Remember I have a big appetite so fill me up :eek:

Luv Luv
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
  4. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Cambridge diet
    Thanks for that Beverley

I do know its 790 just not got my brain on, been ill all week and cant sodding concentrate

Got some great tips

luv luv
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.