help to get back on it...

widebride

I didn't have a very good day yesterday, was my 15th day at 100% TS but I was getting very dizzy and slept for most of it. In the end mid afternoon I had some ham and cheese, then at tea time some fruit bread (completely the wrong thing I know) and nicked a couple of onion rings from other halfs plate. So completely knocked me out of ketosis and don't I know it this morning.

Woke up hungry (and 1.5lb heavier -I'm a daily weigher) and had to have my milkshake straight away 6am. I've now just sat here at work and had my lunchtime bar, and it's only 10:15am.

Which means by lunch time I'll be hungry and there's no milkshake till I'm home at 6pm.

I've drunk 2.5litres of water already and keeping that going, which I know will help. Do you think I should go buy another bar or some type (is there anything from Boots etc I could try) and have that later. I know it will be an extra (and a 2nd bar) but guessing that will be better than me blowing things completely and grabbing a sandwich or something!

I am wondering if my lack of resolve yesterday was an emotional response to losing my first stone. I never get to a stone on diets and it was a bit of a shock to get there in just over 2 weeks. I definitely sabotage my success at times :-(

I was doing so well with just 3 times a day but think splitting might help. I intended to only eat half this morning but then had it all. Have been ok since though with lots of water and a dr pepper zero :)

Hi glad to hear you are back on track, you have done really well, you have lost a stone thats 14 pounds of unwanted weight that in itself is a good acheivement.Have you been on the thread of what you can drink on exante there are some good drinks you can have that will help take the edge off at times when you need something.I am starting again today lost over 3and a half stone last year but put 3 back on pigging out,l could kick myself, but its my own fault and only l can do something about it,l know this diet works,and this site is so good,anyway good luck to everyone hugs and xxx

Back