Help! want to buy......

peachesuk3

I know I am in a pickle....but I don't want to go back to the group just yet as my confidence and self esteem have gone down the toilet :cry:
I need to get motivated and do the packs for a couple of weeks on my own at home before I go back.
Problem Is...I can't get hold of any :cry:
I know the whole point is to HAVE to attend for the counselling bit, but I am finding it so hard to do that.My hubby is away for a while and this is the opportunity I need to focus without getting on the scales (that's the bit that will make me put my head back in the biscuit tin) If I know I have abstained and am off to a flying start again, in 2 weeks or so I will feel able to physically return to the group.
Does anyone have any ideas where or how I can buy the foodpacks until then?
This feels illicit...but I have to do this my way.
Please help me on this one guys? :break_diet:

Hi,

Have you thought about telling a tiny white lie and asking your LLC for 2 weeks of packs as you want to get started but are going away for a fortnight? I know I shouldn't be suggesting telling fibs, but I am not sure how else you would get any. You used to be able to buy them on ebay, but I know they were trying to get it stopped and anyway, it would probably take a week to bid and get them posted. You can do W8 online, it's very alike to LL, have a look at their website and see what you think. It took 2 working days for my supply to arrive.
Whatever you decide to do, best of luck with it.

Have you thought of W8

Hi
know just how you feel. Groups are so difficult and full on its not easy sometimes if you are feeling down. You can buy packs from W8 online and it's alot cheaper £49 per week and they have a forum too.
Hope this helps

therealslimme

you could also try a local cambridge councilor .Once you have singed up you can just pop in and collect your packs or do the full wi chat help whatever suits you

Back