HELP! Weekend at the beach and I've gone off track :(

My boyfriend works in a saside town so during the weekends I go and visit him over there, especially now that it's summer! But my boyfriend and his friends are not bothered about what they eat and when we went out they paraded ice-creams, toasts, pizzas, beers, cocktails etc.. in front of me and on thursday I gave in with an ice-cream.
And then I thought "ok, I'll just get back on track on friday", but then my friend came over and asked me to go eat out with her and we ended up in a pizzeria so I didn't have much choice and got a pizza.
ANd then yesterday everything went out of control because I kept binge eating. And the fact that at home I don't have chocolates or biscuits around while here at my boyfriend place it's full of them doesn't help.

Today I'm getting really back on track, but I'm afraid I'm going to relapse again :(

Does anybody have any suggestions for the next week I'm over here?

I've tried explaining to them that I'm on a diet (to my friends, my boyfriend understands) but they keep offering me stuff just saying that "one ice-cream doesn't count!" and I have very weak willpower. :sigh:

Hi Panda Bear, that's not very nice of them is it?.
Don't tell them that you are on a diet, tell them that you are healthy eating and don't want to eat CRAP as it makes you feel unwell.
Yes you can have ice-cream and pizza as long as you count them in your daily allowance, depending on witch healthy eating plan you are following. Fill up on fruit and water during the day so you won't be so tempted to say yes OR order something less fattening.
Once they get to know how serious you are about your health they will leave you alone.
Stay positive, you have taken the first step by posting and well done for that. GOOD LUCK. You will find the Willpower.

do u takeur own food with you? mayve u could take enough free foods for your main meals and keep ur syns free to have a few treats. u could even take ur own treats like hi-fi bars or maybe some skinny cow ice creams so u dont feel like ur missing out. also dont let yourself get to hungary as i always find my will power lower if im hungary.

another idea would be to try sucess express during the week then it might not mess u up so much if u go off track a little at the weekend. the idea is that u eat 2/3 superfree and 1/3 free food should help speed your weightloss in the week so if u have a crap weekend u might say the same or still have a loss.

I think you need to make an informed choice here. Do you want to lose weight more than you want to eat those things, or not?

In life, there will always be other choices you can make, but it is up to you which choice you decide to make.

You end up in a pizzeria? You can choose pizza or a salad and a light pasta dish. Offered an ice cream? You can have one on plan, you can have one and then decide you've blown it and go on a binge, or you can say "no thanks, but I'm gasping for a drink, could you get me a diet coke?"

You can control what you eat. You are choosing not to because you don't want to feel left out. Which is more important to you? Standing your ground and achieving your weightloss goals, or fitting in with the others but spending that time feeling guilty to the point where you lose all control?

I wouldn't be quite so pointed if this was a holiday weekend and a rare occasion, but you are going to face these things every weekend while you visit your boyfriend.

You have the power here, not your friends. Which do you want most?

Back