help, What should I do?

FloridaGirl

I am really bad at making my mind up on anything!!! so I need your help!!!!! :)
I am due to start refeed on wednesday :eek: I have managed to get to goal although I did start to move the goal post and wanted to loose more!!!! However, the past few days I ve been feeling really weak (struggling to push my little boy in his pram) and I am shattered all the time plus the coldness is getting worse. Everyone is saying its becasue I have lost TOO much weight (Ive not I am comfortable size 12, no way too slim)
My husband thinks I should start refeed tomorrow (Monday) instead of Wednesday for two reasons, first of all because I am so weak and secondly becasue we go away on the 8th May and he thinks I should refeed slightly longer to prepare myself for food (Or should I say American food!!!)
I dont know what to do, I know its only two days difference but please please help!! what do you honestly think????
I ve gone from bulging out of size 16 (would not buy any bigger) to size 12 with plenty of room) 3 stone lost!!!
Thanks everyone!!!!!

Definitely start your refeed now.
Your body is telling you it needs food now, and 2 days will make no real difference anyway.
Congratulations and well done on your loss!!

I'd be inclined to re-feed tomorrow too.
Well done on getting to your goal and have a fab holiday:D

re-feed tomorrow, it will give your body time to stabilise before your hols. I am going to give myself two weeks of re-feed for my hols. good luck :p:p

I am in agreement too do the refeed I have only lost a stone and the coldness it killing me nearly crawled into my hotwater bottle last night I was a 14 now a 12 but I am only doing 2 full weeks and refeeding on Friday then going to go to weightwatchers for the following weeks to keep myself on track and loose the last few pounds! Have a lovely holiday

I agree with the above, if you are feeling weak, you need to listen to your own body hun. Start your re-feed tomorrow, but just be sensible and follow it exactly as it says. You have done fantastic, 2 days is not going to make much difference and you can still lose weight on refeed. I lost 3lb last week without even trying as I am trying to maintain.

Get your body prepared to have a lovely holiday.

Thanks everyone!!! Thats it!! refeed tomorrow!!!! I dont know if I am excited or nervous aaarrrhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your refeed, hope you ahve a good day:)

Back