Extra Easy HELP!! Why am i putting weight on?

Didnt think of doing that Fern!
Its so hard to get out of the WW way of thinking, all i ever did was veg soup cos everything else had a point value.
On a different note....just had a pasta and sauce...not bad....and i only used water!!!

Mm i lurrrv pasta and sauce.. my fave P&S lunch is tomatoe and herb one with red onion and tuna.. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and some cheese for HEA

spuds, i so know what you mean when i blitzed ww for a whole *wait for it* a weeekkkk! lol i found it incredibly difficult, and ended up falling off the wagon big style and was SO glad to get back to me beloved sw. So i can understand how it is for you, once you 'know' a plan, its incredibly difficult to break 'habit' because no matter what, you do pick up 'habits' (its remoulding the olds ones into good ones thats hard, we can all be good when we want too!) even when im having 'time off' on hols etc, i might catch myself asking myself how much cheese id had that day already LOL, or secretly totting up how many syns iv proberly had already lol.

i was once told it takes over a month to break a habit or recondition a new one- for example, to move your bin across the other side of the kitchen, and then try to stop yourself walking to the original position.. lol itl take a while but eventually youl naturally motion yourself to the new location. Does that make any sense?

xx

lol perfect sense!! My dad moved his kitchen bin 5 years ago after my mum died, i still go to the old place where my mum had it to put the teabags in. i don't mind though, it makes me smile thinking my mum would be thing what a prat i am!!!!
so maybe a part of me will always think " all those baked beans??? thats 4 points don't you know!!!"
x

Why not take some chopped up salad veg in a box to eat with your jacket pot at lunch? The idea behind the 1/3 superfree is to help fill you up with very low cal food i.e. the fruit & veg.
Just remember moderation & variety in what you eat :)

lol perfect sense!! My dad moved his kitchen bin 5 years ago after my mum died, i still go to the old place where my mum had it to put the teabags in. i don't mind though, it makes me smile thinking my mum would be thing what a prat i am!!!!
so maybe a part of me will always think " all those baked beans??? thats 4 points don't you know!!!"
x

thats really sweet :)

Try not to get superfree and superspeed mixed up.

You need to make sure you are having a 1/3 superfree at as many meals as possible and definitely make yur whole day 1/3 superfree.

Beans are a speed food not superfree. (good for weight loss but you still need some veg to make your 1/3) I sometimes chop some baby tomatoes into my baked beans or some plum tomatoes.

All fresh fruit is a superfree food but not all fruit is speed or superspeed.

^ just goes to show know matter how long youv been doing this mistakes can still be made! However saying this i think i did know this, just got myself a bit pickled! lol

I find that if I don't eat enough fruit and veggies then my weight loss slows down - not because I am eating too much, but I think the lack of fibre causes everything to slow down!

So do you think you can eat too much?
Today i've had a mullerlight yogurt, left over shepherds pie for lunch with loads of veg and tonight i've had a pork stir fry with noodles. I've had 10 syns so far and still need to fit in a HEB!

Back