Help; Will celery take me out of ketosis??

jazzy67

Hi Guys,

I am in week 8 of SS, not cheated at all but due to coming to the end of the SS I seem to be really struggling with wanting to chew something.... So was wondering, does anyone know what will happen if I munch on a stick of celery?? will it take me out of ketosis?

I have asked my CBC, but the responce was, 'think you should be ok, just not to much'. Well I need to know for sure as do not want to come out of ketosis after sticking to it for 8 solid weeks.

Can anyone advise please!!! I am going onto stage two at the end of the month, but I am finding it harder and harder the closer to the end I get.

Hope everyone is going well!!!

Celery is allowed on ss+ so I assume its ketosis friendly x

Thanks for that shrinkin'violet thats what I thought but just wasn't sure. Took the chance anyway and have been munching on the odd stick and still loosig the wieght so it's all good :0) xx

Lol I didn't notice you posted that 4 days ago, as if you were sitting with a celery stick in your hand waiting for a reply on minimins :) now I wonder how ketosis unfriendly marmite is? Yum I love marmite spread on celery lol x

Ohhhh Marmite on celery sounds totaly scrummy!!! I like it with cream cheese, which I know would me ketosis murder!!:( But would happily spread marmite on instead... but thinking that too would be a nono! Sadley!!!! (of course if you find out different, please share :D) I am starting SS+ on Monday as I have had enough on SS, and thinking if I lose the normal 3lbs this week then I am confident I will lose the last little bit on SS+. I see you are doing fab!!! Keep it up as not much left to lose:) xxx

Back