help with 2009 food directory

gonnabesmall

is doin this
hello again another query im afraid
in the 2009 food directory ive noticed by some of the foods they have a he symbol so does this mean that you can use these as a healthy extra.because if you can theres loads of different types of hea and heathy extra b choices.
i hope im right but just wanted to check,dont want to use it if the symbol dosent mean healty extra.

Yea Im pretty sure it does mean u can use it as a HEx. Though Im sure someone with a bit more knowledege will be a long shortly to to tell u for sure :)

great thanks.i read all the symbols in the book and it dosent say the only ones it explains is the ss and s symbols and all the other ones
also if these do mean hex it dosent say how much you can have 4 instance next to ryvita crackerbread they got the hex sign but not sure how many you can have but it does say how many sins they are each.does that make sense cos when in book your allowed so many as a hex b choice aernt you? gosh confusing myself now...dont take much ha ha

Yes HE means Healthy Extra although it doesn't specify how much, you need to refer to your SW book for that.
The new directory will be out in the New Year, they bring a new one out every year - it's all about the money after all! It's okay to carry on using an old one though, just the new ones have all the new products in but then you can get up to date info from the website if you need it.

I have been reading posts on here from folk who are saying that the SW book line are no longer selling SW books unless you are a member of a club, so it maybe difficult to purchase one unless you pay an arm and a leg on ebay. Could be cheaper to just go to a class for 1 night and get what you want.

Back