• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help with dinner plz

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi everyone, i can't decide what to make :confused::confused::confused: my mind is blank, i have loads in, just can't think! What are you all having?

I have chicken , mince and bacon lots of potatoes veg, rice and pasta and pasta n sauce and eggs. Any ideas???
If you're on extra easy you could have chicken, sw chips and veg :) Or make chilli with the mince and have it with rice.

jaylou

Gold Member
How about making some burgers and layering them with cheese and bacon and serve with wedges? This is one of my (many) favourites!

You could top the chicken with some cheese and wrap it up in bacon. Serve with SW chips or rice.

Add chicken to the pasta n sauce?

Make a spaghetti bolognase with mince, bacon, veg and pasta

Cabonarra and pasta?

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Thanks for the ideas, i eventually decided to make a syn free curry and i'm doing extra easy so going to have it with rice and i may even make some chips!!! I can't wait i'm starving xx

furrystomper

BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER
Umm id have chicken wraped in bacon topped with bbq sauce but i always have bbq sauce in my fridge.
Or like other person said you could have home made burgers with cheese and bacon :D