Help with exercise :-)

stephybaby

Hey i really need help with motivation and exercise..
For one i have a wii fit and do it whenever i please which isn't often which i am goin to change that !

I've just lost 4 stone without really caring for exercise but now i need to shift the last stone or so ..

I have a holiday coming up in 5 weeks as yesterday.

So i really need a 5 week exercise plan which doesn't involve gym or swimming etc as i have no work.

So i have the option of outdoors activities such as running and cycling but i really would like a program?

If anyone can help i'll really appreciate it

Thanks .

I will always reccommend the Couch to 5k running programme :) Its good for stamina when your just starting running and the podcasts etc are helpful!

I will always reccommend the Couch to 5k running programme :) Its good for stamina when your just starting running and the podcasts etc are helpful!

This was the same thing I was thinking :), I'm not a runner at all but within a month of so I stuck this plan out and managed to run 11 minutes without one single break…I know that doesn't seem a lot but when I was over 15 stone it was hard :D I managed to lose 8lbs in that first week alone, it's a brilliant programme.
Wish I only had one more stone to lose. :(
Congrats on the weight loss!

Really..

Thanks.. i will definetly try this starting monday :)!

And by looking at your ticker your doing amazing too!

Congrats on your weight loss too!

Well done on the loss so far thats amazing!

Hmm... 5 weeks. I usually find that a mix of different training styles works well to 'keep your body guessing' as they say.

I've also been using pyramids with my clients which are pretty gruelling, but you can do it at your own pace.

Pick two exercises (one lower and one upper - i.e squat and a push up) and perform them in pyramid fashion.

So, first you do 1 squat followed by 1 push up. Rest as long as you need, then do 2 squats and 2 push ups. Then 3 of each, 4 of each etc, until you get to 10 of each. Then work back down 9, 8 ,7 etc. down to 1 of each.

Time how long it takes you to do and then try to beat that time every time you have a go at the workout (say 3-4 times a week)

Go out and jump on your bike whenever you can too. To get that last stone and make sure you reach that deadline you want to be moving all through the day every minute you can!

Good luck! Hope this helps.

thats really good :)!

i'm going to try the pyramid today!

Thanks alot justin! :)

Back