Help with my exercies routine please..

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by shrinkingannie, 22 October 2009 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    Hiya, sorry if this is a bit longwinded. I would love to be able to jog for 40 mins and do weights a few times a week. I have a treadmill (reebok i-run) and some dumbbells - 3 kg and 5 kg. My plan is to jog most mornings during the week at about 6.30 (ambitious I know especially as I have a 5 month old still up twice a night, but Im hoping once I get in the habit etc. etc.) I have not got any time to do anything else really except go for a walk until 8pm (babies bed time) so my question is after 8 is there a weight routine anyone could recommend that takes about 20 mins or should i get a wii and use it as a fun way to do some exercise in the evening on the days I dont get up and jog?? I dont really like going out to the garage after 8 Id rather be in with DH. Also I go to yoga on a Tuesday for 1.5 hours

Thanks for your help.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.