Help with refeeding

carlos

Hello,
I am on my 4th week of lipotrim and have lost to date 18lbs
hope to loose another 4 this week and then do refeeding to loose the last 10 lbs
is this possible:)

well done on your loss hun.thats brilliant!!

i'm sure it's possible to lose while refeeding but i'm sure someone will help who has done it and let you know whats possible.

good luck

Hi Carlos

Can I ask why you want to do refeed to lose the last 10lbs...just interested.

I did refeed the other month for 2 weeks before my holiday. I put on weight the first week and then lost the second week....others are different and lost weight, albiet very small amounts.

It is possible to lose weight on refeed, but it will be a lot slower to what you are used to, depends what you want to do.

Have a look on the refeed forum and see how others got on.

You could refeed for a week or two (would recommend 2), then maybe do 2 shakes/1 meal afterwards. After my holiday, I did 2 shakes/1 meal before restarting TFR and only put on over a pound in weight after being away from LT for over 3 weeks.

Good luck with whatever decision you make.

In the zone

I am going off it as we are going away for 1 week. I am so in the zone I dont even want to go away.
i am terrified that by coming off it for one week I will gain. i just love having all the weight lost. I am going to try and start TFR again when I come back but expect it to be very difficult.
I also started going to the gym 4 days a weeks for just 45 mins each time. Instructor set out a programme for me.

Hiya

Refeed can be daunting, so do get onto the refeed part of the forum for some good help and advice...it is always good to get comments on your menu too; every little helps in the long run.

I know where you are coming from...I did refeed for 2 weeks leading up to my 3 week holiday. I was devastated as I didnt want to refeed as I just wished my holiday was later and I would have been at goal.

My first week when I put on I was totally devastated...look at my diary in the refeed...but it made me realise that I didnt want to pile the weight back on, so in some ways it made me determined to stick 100% to the refeed.

Your fears are real and to be honest, they will probably help you too. I didnt put much on over the holiday because I tried to watch what I was eating...I am so happy with the weight loss and I want to learn to love food again but in a healthy way.

I came back on LT on Monday...I just didnt know what to do to be honest and then I had a blip on Saturday last week and it made my mind up that I needed to go back on LT until my goal weight. But, even up to the point of getting to the pharmacy I was still unsure whether to do LT 100% or 2 shakes/meal...even today, 5 days in I am still unsure and dont know what I will do on Monday.

Not because I want to give up, but I want to learn to eat in a good way and I feel I am prolonging that part of my plan...so, all will be revealed on Monday. I didnt find it hard coming back to LT, in fact only today have I felt a little strange, but every other day as been fine and no problems at all.

I think a lot is in the attitude.

No reason why you should pile the weight back on.....do it sensibly, and it will be slower, but that is ok...you are doing lots of exercise so this will help enormously....

Hope you make your decision.

Have a great holiday too...try and get into the spirit of it! It can be a little test for you..I kept setting myself tests to prove LT wasnt a fluke!!

Take care

Refeeding terror

I dont think I would mind the refeeding if I were at my goal weight, they say you can expect to put on 7 lbs when you come off it The diet is so easy when you are on it as you are not tempted to have even a little bit of anything. Had a busy week last week was at a party on Thurs, B,B,q on Sat and didnt eat just said i had eaten before I came as only 2 of my pals know I am doing this

they say you can expect to put on 7 lbs when you come off it
Eh!?!? Where did you hear that? I've never read that on here? Most maintainers are within a 4-5lbs levy (i.e. they go up & down within that range) of their finishing weight?

I would imagine that losing 10lb on refeeding could take a while.

Personally I'd advocate sticking with LT til you reach goal and then refeed. It's only a few weeks, come on - you can do it! YOu can stick to LT on a holiday as well :)

Refeed

HAve made up my mind to come off it for one week.
i have already lost 2lbs this week so hopefully by Mon I will have lost another 2 which means i will be only 6lbs off target.
I could.nt go on holiday and continue as i am going to my son's house.
i will try and go for a walk each day and do 2 maintenance with one evening meal
Hopefully I will come back the same on Mon week and then I will go back on Total for another 2 weeks to loose the rest
feel great and love all the compliments i am getting so that may keep me focused
thanks for all your help and support

Back