Help with sp please!

glittermonkey

Hiya, sorry if this is in the wrong section I'm terrible at using this tablet lol. I want to do an sp day on the new plan today, I'd just like to know if it's too late today as I've already eaten. Here's what I ate
Large salad with veg, 30g cheese and 2 pieces lean bacon and a dressing made from 2tbsp ex. Light mayo, fromage frais and garlic.

Is this ok on sp? Thanks peeps!

Hiya, sorry if this is in the wrong section I'm terrible at using this tablet lol. I want to do an sp day on the new plan today, I'd just like to know if it's too late today as I've already eaten. Here's what I ate
Large salad with veg, 30g cheese and 2 pieces lean bacon and a dressing made from 2tbsp ex. Light mayo, fromage frais and garlic.

Is this ok on sp? Thanks peeps!

Hi Hun
Why not come and join my dedicated SP group here. We are all sharing our meals ideas and chatting about the plan too.
Your day sounds good so far, remember 1 hea, 2 heb, 5-15 syns a day and try to stick to S and P foods fully for the plan to work.
The occassional free food is ok but works better without it so if you wanted to leave out the fromage frais it would work better xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/348340-extra-easy-sp-plan.html

Back