help with syn value pleaseeeee.

cherylxx

Silver Member
hiya,
ive been doing the slimmingworld plan for almost a week now , having moved over from CD but am not going to a class until next tuesday when my mother is joining with me.
I have done slimming world before and still have the 2006 directory but obviously i dont have access to the syn calculator until i attend the first meeting.
could someone please look up 2 things on the syn calculator for me pleaseeeee.
i am wanting to use 2 CD products as treats as i am missing them terribly (never thought i would hear myself say that, lol)
the first is per 100ml:
68.6 calories, protein 7.0g, carbs 7.0g, fat 1.4g and serving size is 200ml.

the second is per 100mls:
cals 1.2, protein 0.04g, carbs 0.01g fat 0 , portion size 1000mls.

thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to reply :D

Hi,
I'v not posted before so hope this works! The 1st works out at 7 syns and the second is free on both green and red.
All the best:)

thank you sooo much Em. now i get to continue to enjoy my trifle for 7 syns woohooo :D.

hiya,
the trifle is made from cambridge products, jelly made from gelatine and cambridge water flavouring ( summer berry flavour) and the topping made from a chocolate velvet shake made into a chocolate mousse, thereby making a yummy chocolate trifle.
made one every night for my tea whilst on cambridge and been missing them terribly.
not any more though. :D

Where's your trifle from I love trifle but not had any for weeeeeeeks

Hi - you tried a SW version of trifle?

Make up a chick pea cake (recipe on site here), lemon flavour maybe? this shoul work out to about 0.5 syn, then break into a bowl - add a HE B portion of tinned fruit cocktail and a sugar free jelly (2 syns) leave to set. For the 'custard' topping mix a vanilla mullerlight yoghurt with some quark and sweetner to taste and put on top of the jelly. Spinkle a few hundreds and thousands on the top to get a real trifle look then eat the whole lot if you can!!! 2.5 syns for the whole lot.

Hi - you tried a SW version of trifle?

Make up a chick pea cake (recipe on site here), lemon flavour maybe? this shoul work out to about 0.5 syn, then break into a bowl - add a HE B portion of tinned fruit cocktail and a sugar free jelly (2 syns) leave to set. For the 'custard' topping mix a vanilla mullerlight yoghurt with some quark and sweetner to taste and put on top of the jelly. Spinkle a few hundreds and thousands on the top to get a real trifle look then eat the whole lot if you can!!! 2.5 syns for the whole lot.

Thanks that sound great!! Is it nice???

Back