help with what yoghurts are acceptable please :)

sonyamc

I am new to dukan, can anyone recommend the best supermarket brands of zero fat yoghurts that are allowed? Thanks. Sonya

Dukan keeps changing their minds about yoghurts LOL ... when i first started i was eating toffee or vanilla muller , asda ff vanilla, WW vanilla & toffee and it didnt affect my loss but the sugar content in them may.

The best one is total 0% add your own flavour & sweeten... some of the other supermarket ff natural ones are ok too. I make my own yoghurt now and keep mullers for treats (they do taste too sweet now though) I also have a couple of tesco ff greek yoghrts on standby incase i run out of homemade

Thank you! Its all very new to me so need all the help and advice I can get! I only started properly yesterday so need to fill the fridge with the proper stuff to stop me falling off the wagon. Think I made big mistake this morning weighing myself...I was expaecting a miracle I think but was sorely disapointed I had gained a lb!! Not gonna weigh till friday now which will be day 5 attack. I am already craving apples so I am hoping the yoghurts will suffice till I get to the bit when you are allowed a piece of fruit a day.. Ps congratulations on your fantastic loss!!! Its a good motivator to know this diet actually works. Thanks again x

Have you tried the sugar free jelly? Comes in lots of fruit flavours and helped me get over the absence of fruit/sweet thing at the end of a savoury meal. Easy to make and you can have up to 3 or 4 a day.

Good luck!

I haven't tried those! Will stock up on some. Are you finding dukan easy to stick to? X

Don't think it's easy, you have to plan and work at it but the rules make it clear what needs done and what to avoid so that helps. I'd say I've had to work in that sense for my weight loss particularly when avoiding foods etc at work/nights out.

I also agree with jelly as a "sweet"-kills off that craving!

Easy in the sense that the rules are clear and you don't have to calorie count... Not so easy cos the boredom factor kicks in and it all gets a bit much sometimes...! But it's good ie satisfying and it works - what's not to like!

Have you tried the sugar free jelly? Comes in lots of fruit flavours and helped me get over the absence of fruit/sweet thing at the end of a savoury meal. Easy to make and you can have up to 3 or 4 a day.

Good luck!

that is a fabulous idea! I also use sugar free syrup made my schmuckers :)

Back