help

NettyJ

hi there, been sticking to CD. this is my third week. lost 11 first week and 3 second week. however, this week, the scales havent moved and i am sure that I havent lost anything as I dont feel anything. Not totm so just cant see why i am not losing. I weigh on Tuesday night so fingers crossed,but has anyone else experienced this, no loss till last minute?? I am on 3 cd meals and a small meal as i am 5ft 10. thanks in advance, Netty

i think this happens quite a lot hun, sometimes people have a small loss one week then a massive one the next, xx

Ive stuck for 4 days and lost 2 over night in the past, week 3 and 4 can be notorious for low losses and you need to look at the bigger picture of 1st per month x

This is exactly what happened to me in my Week 3. I didnt move for 5 days and was getting really panic-stricken then, at the last minute, I dropped 3lbs. My week 4 was difficult too. Try not to worry cos you can't NOT lose weight on this diet. The losses will come so stay focussed and positive. You're doing great so keep up the good work!!! xxx

same for me at the beginning of this week nothing and by today it had gone to 7lbs i could not believe it

Its a funny old diet innit??? What an emotional rollercoaster!!!!

Hi Nettyj,
Don't worry I'm sure you will lose this week. I don't know what you think but I don't weigh myself in-between my weigh ins as I think I would get obsessed with doing it and wonder why I haven’t lost etc Maybe you should try that so you don't dwell on what the scales say everyday?

Back