Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Dreamer, 26 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    I've been on CD for 3 weeks now, and the first 2 I was losing well. I was doing 5days at the gym and then 1 day off (I'm used to doing a lot of exercise normally). But in week 3 I seem to have completely stalled, despite being in calorie deficit, sticking to the diet, being in ketosis, having enough water, and exercising. I am hoping it's just water weight because of my time of month.....but my (perhaps inaccurate) scales which measure water do not show water increase. I just don't get though how I can have lost NOTHING in the last 5 days despite having been to the gym 4 times and stuck to everything :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Dreamer

I would say you may well be overdoing it at the gym!!

Just relax for a few days and take a few gentle walks and then the scales will start to move.

M.

4. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    I know it seems like a lot, but I grew up doing a lot of sport (14hr/wk)...my problem was over eating. I guess though, it is harder with the fewer calories....I'll try your suggestion for a few days and see what happens :) Thanks!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.