Help!

Lou_Lou

I'm off to London on Monday for a University trip :sigh:

I don't know how I am going to manage my shakes, as I am going to be leaving at 8am and returning home at 9pm

Any ideas?

I have a CD bar which I am going to take.

Lou x

Have you no treta packs you can take, I take these with me when I go out all day.

If not have you got a mini whisk and a mug/glass you can take with to mix, you can always buy water locally. Enjoy your day

Tried the shake in a drinking cup but it goes all lumpy.

I have no tetras as my CDC hasn't got any.

Could I have a CD bar and a salad?

I wouldnt recomend a salad if your ss'ing but you could always make the shake and try and keep it cold alough it does say to consume within 15mins, im sure it would be fine, have fun in london

I dont know about the salad as ive stuck to the diet 100% but Im sure others will help. If it was mee id try the shake just before I left and then have the bar you have and then the last shake when you got back.....but Im ok with leaving long gaps inbetween others cant manage it.

I have had clients in the past make their packs up in a thermos as a 'one off' They have been ok, but I wouldn't recommend it as an ongoing thing.

How about making a pack into a muffin or something?? Then you could have one bar, one muffin and possibly one thermos?

Nope, I dont think my CDC stocks everything!

I think I may have a shake at 7am, my bar at 1pm, a salad at 5pm, and my last shake when I get back at about 9pm.

Thats going to be a long day, and we are going down on a coach, so I'm not sure how I am going to cope on the water front!

LOL

I would have a shake before you go and make a double pack muffin and take this with you for lunch then a bar PM on the coach. They should have a toilet on the bus?

Nope they dont, Im not going to pee in a bottle either.

I am going to have to make sure I pee before I leave.

Back