HELP!!!!!!!!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i'm sick in bed, i feel really weak, legs aching with anything i do, tired, worn out and FREEZING cold like i've never known before etc

and i feel i need some food with substance and i dont know what to have!

I really dont want to come off the diet, but the thought of some tuna isnt really making me feel motivated!

HELP! i'm such a bad person for even thinking about other food right now when i was struggling anyway.......

Please, any advice would be appreciate!

x

Maybe some veg bouillion with a little chicken in it for some heat and a little protein ? Sorry you are feeling so rough.

PS........but am no expert!! Just thought a low carb version of chicken soup would help you feel better and better than something carby!!

Hi Liz -sorry you are feeling so rough - r u sure you dont have swine flu? Hot liquids (i'd go for a boullion with chicken) and lots of it. CD will be there when you are better. Need to take care of yourself first and foremost. Tx

Hey Liz,

A little of what you fancy won't hurt will it?

If you feel rubbish maybe you should eat something!

Go for healthier options but don't deprive yourself if you feel ill.

When you feel better you can get back on track.

Be kind to yourself babes
xxx

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lizz)))))))))))))))))))))))))) my darling, sorry you are feeling so rotten, try and get lots of hot fluids in to you, and some protein too, I am sure it won't hurt to have a little treat to make youself feel better and help get you into better health, stop feeling guilty about wanting food, its your body's way of telling you you NEED it to heal and repair, cambridge will still be there when you get better, you have done an amazing job so far, but you are ill hunny, whatever you decide to eat, doesn't count, cause you are ill ;o), love ya hunny, hope you feel better soon x

Don't beat yourself up for feeling crap and wanting something to help you feel stronger - be sensible and take care of yourself and your health first so if you feel a little extra protein food might help, eat with no guilt. Get plenty of sleep if you can
Hope you feel better soon xx

Lizz,

So sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly!!

I definately think that you should allow yourself something... you've done so amazingly well so far! Your body needs the extra nutrition to help you get better quicker! I'd recommed soup.. Batchelors do a really yummy soup in a pouch thing.. it's only 158 calories and 12g Carbs in a 400g serving, if you just had half.. it would fill you up and hopefully help you to feel better!

Wishing you a speedy recovery x

many thanks all!
In the end, i did a buttersctoch and banana shake, chicken and broccoli and a cup of peppermint tea and took that up to bed with me!
it went down ok and although i still feel awful and the qualtities were bigger than SS+, i needed it. The only probably is that i meant to go back down for another pack and fell asleep instead so didnt get my 3rd pack! I'm not gonna beat myself up over it as it was unintentional.

staying firmly in bed again today and hoping that i feel better soon! Certainly dont have the food cravings today that i woke up with yesterday!

xxx

Back