Extra Easy help

channeil

really need sum help as i have lost my way. i have done really well since i started S/W as i have lost 4 stone. i am now a size 22 n wud really like 2 get dwn 2 a size 16, but i jus can't seem 2 b bothered. have tried 2 remember hw well iv'e done, but it doesn't seem 2 b workin. my family have helped me loads, but i still can't seem 2 get bk on track. wud really like sum good honest advice. thx in advance :(

I can fully understand how you feel. I too started slimming world Sept 2008 and lost well over 2 stone and believe me I felt great. After losing all that I needed to lose about another 1.1/2 stone to be at target weight. But............ I just let it all go, what a fool I was, after all that work I could have been at my target weight and going into shops buying the the clothes I wanted and looking good and feeling happier bit instead I put almost all of it back on again and here I am now at square one. I started 2 days ago and have set myself a target of Summer 2010. I must do it or else I will continue to feel depressed about my weight. So come on, lets do it together, you will feel soooooooo much better, set yourself a target. xxx

Kymsey is right about saying 'set yourself a target'.
If you are unclear in your head about why you are doing this, then there is nothing to work towards.
Is there an occaision that it coming up? Do you want to achieve some health benefits? Is there an exercise or sport that you'd really like to do?

In the last few years I trained as a coach and one thing that I learnt is that unless you have a goal that you have written down or said to yourself, then you are unlikely to be able to achieve success - so have a go!!!!

(BTW - even though I am a coach, I'm not very good at coaching myself!!!)

Then, remind yourself about how well you have done - this is achievable for you :)

Hope this helps. x

Why can't you be bothered? What changed to make you feel this way?

You have to want this SO much that a half hearted mindset won't be enough. You have to think long and hard about your reasons for wanting to do this. If you are happy with the way you are then fine. If you are miserable at the restrictions being overweight place on your life you have to fight tooth and nail to get to your goal- it isn't an easy road so 100% determination is required.

Mini goals are good if you have a lot to lose (as target can seem so far away). I had an award for every 7lb (a charm for my charm bracelet) and really foccussed just on that and never on the big picture

I really hope you get it back, mate. You have come so far already, what a shame it would be to stop and gain it all back now.

Maybe go out and buy yourself a size 16 outfit and aim to fit into it.
Also just think of all the health benefits associated with it. I went from a size 22 to a 16 now, so I know how much better I am feeling.
A little hard work for less than half a year and you should be at your size 16. Plan and just do it!

thx 4 all ur advice. i will start n set myself smaller targets as i think setting myself big targets is gettin me dwn. thx evry1 4 all ur advice n support :)

Back