HELP!!!

peachy7

Silver Member
Help! I've given up chocolate for lent and its almost killing me! lol. I'm a self confessed chocoholic!
But on a serious note I need a sweet fix any ideas??!!
I'm almost ready to cave in, no idea why I thought it was such a good idea in the first place!
Thanks xx

Meringue with low fat yoghurt & fruit. A quick & easy sweet fix.

I had some foxs 'dark' (aniseed & licquorice) sweets last week, a bargin at 1 syn each.

mmm both great ideas! only trouble with mini milks are there are chocolate ones in the box!!! torture! I have jaffa cakes in my cupboard screaming at me to eat them! off shopping soon so might have to get some of both your ideas... thanks :)

try the rice krispie squares - 7 syns each I think, they give you a good sweet hit when you need it, what about some Alpen Light Summer Fruit bars too, they are really sweet, Aldi do a summer fruits benefit bar which is the same syns as the Alpen at 3 each and you get 6 in a pack of these.

I've given up chocolate too (and cakes, biscuits, sweets!) and I've been using a B choice of cooked fruit (apple and berries) and having it with sweetener and fromage frais. It's lovely!

Back