help!!!!

maclynn

Silver Member
Okay guys, need some help, over the last couple of years, i've lost nearly 9st, (manily on sw), just couldn't get past a plataue, On docs advice took a break, joined ww a few weeks back, because i wanted a bit more freedom to enjoy everyday foods(and food budget), but, i'm really struggling to get into ww. I know it should be easier, could someone give me a shake and a kick in the right direction.:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Well done on your loss so far! Amazing! I'm not surprised you are having trouble getting into it, its such a change from SW.
You can do this though! Look how far you have come. Why not plan and point some of your fav meals.
Have a look at the inspirational slide show (link above) its fab and really spurred me on yesterday.
*kick up the backside* once you get into the swing of it, you'll soon not have to think 'that' hard about it, you'll remember what amount of points certain things have.
Good luck!!

Well done, not only have you lost a huuuggggeeea mount of weight, but better than that - you took a break and managed to keep the weight off!!!! Thats brilliant!!!

So, firstly, maybe ww really isn't for you? Maybe you should set yourself a goal of really knuckling down and sticking to your points for a full week. Hopefully your sucess will motivate you to continue, but if not then maybe you should try sw ahain, or something different again?

Have you joined a class? Maybe attending will help motivate you?

Finally, if it helps, ww really does work - if you are in the frame of mind to stick at it. I lost a similar amount to you on ww, and am now maintaining. I used this site, the ww site, my class and my friends and family for support - and also the ww mag. USe all the tools that are available to you, you aren't doing this alone hon.

Have you looked at how far you have come, and properly congratulated yourself? Look at old photos, clothes etc and really allow yourself to enjoy your success xxx

:eek:thanks ladies for your lovely replies, decided to give ww a real go, after all i can only loose. :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Welcome and a huge well done for the weight loss so far.

I found it a tad difficult switching to ww from sw in the beginning but I am glad I stuck it out and now it feels like second nature to weigh and point everything. Maybe ww isnt for you but I would give it a good go first you may find it does the trick, I find it much more flexible than sw.

Good luck

welcome and good luck! :)
I hope you manage to get into the swing of ww quickly! You've lost an amazing amount of weight so far, you should be really proud of yourself!

Back