HELP !!!!!

coxnicole1986

need some advice on how to stop my hunger pangs, it's worse in the evenings right before bed ive tried sparkling water has worked in past but think my body is just craving all the sweets that i would normally have. :wave_cry:

Hi CN1986 -- You are probably right... it takes about five days to detox from the carbs and lose those hunger pangs. You should drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water a day (spread out through the day) -- and using a sugarfree (preferably citric acid free) low cal drink flavouring might help. Also, try drinking a cup of low sodium bullion (like oxo -- broth soup type thing) before bedtime.

MM

i used to need something in the evenings so i had a yogurt from my milk allowance and if i hadnt eaten it during the day one of my power snacks

I use to be the same too. I have found that if i keep myself busy it is a lot eaiser. things like doing a puzzle while watching tz, cross stitch.

Other times I give in and have a stash of sherbert dib dab - takes a while to eat.

not really had bad couple of days stuffed my face with sweets yesterday putting it down to moment of madness and back on wagon today.
so not expecting weight loss this week but hoping with all exercise ive done i can maintain.

using sweeteners all the time gives you sugar cravings as your tricking your body apparently and its starts wanting to know were the actual sugar is to go with the taste. i try to make sure i dont eat too early but in case of emergency always good to keep some obscenely good snacks in the cupboard you might be going over your allowance but your only going over by a bit so its not as bad, minimilks are always a good one not too many calories and for the savoury i keep carrot stickd and houmous its fatty but not as fatty as getting crisps and sausage rolls lol

Back