Help!!!!

Needtodothis

Hi
Ive been doing Cambridge for 4 days now, think I may have been in ketosis but not sure, I've just had some bacon and a handful of cheese bite things.. Will I now be out of ketosis and if so will it take the same length of time to get back in it?
I'm so gutted with myself :0(

Hiya,

It may have knocked you out of ketosis, but you may have only started to get into it. Everyone is different.

Try to focus on why you decided to start CD and put it behind you, nobody is perfect and everyone will slip up at one stage or another. Start tomorrow a fresh xxx

Hi, This has happened to me a couple of times and I've managed to stay in ketosis. The main thing is that you stop now and don't think I've blown it so I may as well eat cos that is dangerous as its so hard then to get back on track - good luck x

Hello :)

In the beginning I was in and out of ketosis all the time, don't worry about it and focus on being 100% tomorrow, it's just a tiny blip! If I have a rubbish day I just forget about it and move on, if you beat yourself up about it thats when you end up having a bigger blip!!

Good luck xx

Thank you for replying... I'm putting today down as a 'bad' day and going to start again tmrw... This diet lark is so so hard xx

Back