Help

Hi hun,

Just popping by to say hello :wavey:

Got lost again by the way :giggle: Day two of the 'trying to get to nursery' saga and yet again I'm following daughter along dual carriageway. No swans this time I'm glad to say. Just a daughter who, for reasons unknown, got in the left lane at the roundabout (correct thing to do seeing as we were going straight over) and then darted off to the right and disappeared up some rd into some randome village! Leaving me to carry on the dual carriageway until I can find a layby and fone her! Cue sheepish daughter who thought the name of the village 'rang a bell'! Well we got there eventually, 15 mins late as seems to be our custom! Have now informed her she is to take her boyfriend for a drive on Sunday...to and from that bloody nursery until she can do it blindfolded lol!!
Hope you're doing ok hun xx

1st April - extra easy

Alpen light bar (half heb)
Tesco sushi - 2 syns
Chicken Mugshot
Velvet crunch crisps - 4 syns
Malibu and DC - 2.5
glass of champagne - 4?
SW Carbanora, mushrooms, onions, turkey rashers and low fat fromage frais, cheese (HEA)
Alpen light (half heb)
Syns 12.5

Have started doing extra easy and am actually really enjoying it, didnt think I would get on so well with it! weighed myself this morning and have lost 5lbs in 10 days. Really pleased :D

Sat 2nd April Extra Easy

(B) Omelete with turkey rashers and beans
Green tea
(S) velvet crunch crisps - 4 syns
No lunch today as was out shopping
(d) Quorn piece bolognaise (quorn pieces, bacon, mushrooms, onions, tinned toms and chicken bovril) Cheese (HEA) and pasta
S) Weetabix oaty bar (HEB)

Last edited:
Wow! Terrific weight loss Nellylou! I'm on my mob atm otherwise I'd be posting a 'jealous' smilie here!
I'm glad yr tryin ee. I was the same as u and cudnt c how it cud possibly work but it obviously does! And its so versatile too!
Hope u have another gd day tomorrow xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Wow! Terrific weight loss Nellylou! I'm on my mob atm otherwise I'd be posting a 'jealous' smilie here!
I'm glad yr tryin ee. I was the same as u and cudnt c how it cud possibly work but it obviously does! And its so versatile too!
Hope u have another gd day tomorrow xx

Thanks Dawn, am really pleased as its just what I needed. Am off to have a SW style "fried" breakfast with bacon and beans (could never have them together on either green or red ) I love extra easy ;)

Last edited:
Am off to have a SW style "fried" breakfast with bacon and beans (could never have them together on either green or red ) I love extra easy ;)

Lovely!!! :eat: :gimi: It really does take a while to trust this EE plan doesn't it! But its sooo worth it :talk017:

Haven't posted since Sat, but have been good!!! :p
Tuesday 5th Extra Easy

B - Yoo yogurt 2.5
SW Quiche
(L) Roast Chicken mugshot
Pineapple, melon and mango
(D) Meat free burgers x2 2 syns
SW chips, fried egg and beans
(heb) Oaty bar
(hea) Milk
Light Cadburys Trifle - 6.5

Total syns 10.5

Good to hear Nellylou :happy036:

I noticed you had one of those Yoo yogurts...I haven't tried them yet. Are they worth the 2 1/2 syns? I usually stick to good ole muller lights, specially the banana custard ones :eating:

Good to hear Nellylou :happy036:

I noticed you had one of those Yoo yogurts...I haven't tried them yet. Are they worth the 2 1/2 syns? I usually stick to good ole muller lights, specially the banana custard ones :eating:

Hi Dawn, I actually prefer them to muller lights and at the moment in Tesco you can get them 4 for a £1 which is a bargin! :p maybe when they go to full price I will swap back to mullers. It is quite annoying using your syns on yogs!

Oooh...I mite giv them a go while theyre on offer! :)

Have been a bit off track :-(
Back now tho!

Sunday 10th (Extra Easy)
B - X2 Fried eggs in fry light, turkey rashers, 2x wholemeal toast (HEB)
(D) Quorn pieces with tinned toms, bacon, mushrooms and onions with pasta and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - yoo yogurt 2.5
Malibu and DC 4
Alpen light - 3

Monday 11th Green Day

(B) YOO Yogurt - 2.5
Alpen light bars x2 (HEB)
Green Tea
(L) Roast chicken mugshot
Ryvita minis (HEB)
x3 baby bell lights (HEA)
(s) melon and mango
(D) X2 Quorn chicken, roast pots, peas and mashed sweede and carrott
Gravy - 2 syns

Tuesday 12th, Green Day

(B) Blackberries, pineapple, x3 babybell light (HEA)
(L) Mugshot
Tesco snack size sushi - 2 syns
x2 alpen light bars (HEB)
(D) Mashed Carrott and Sweede, meat free chicken style slice, roast pots with peas + Gravy 2 syns
(S) Fruit and fibre (HEB) Semi skimmed (HEA)

Im really struggling today, just want to eat chocolate and I know a bar wont do, just want to eat and eat it.

Weds 13th Green Day

(B) Yoo yogurt 2.5, Alpen light bar - 3 syns
(L) Mugshot, x3 babybell lights (HEA) Ryvita minis (HEB)
(S) Blackberries
(D) Quorn Sausages, mashed pots, carrotts and Broccoli
(S) Fruit and fibre (HEB) Semi skimmed (HEA)

Last edited:
OMG... I have just been for a jog! I have never been jogging before and have been putting it off for ages, only did 20 minutes and went slowly but my legs are burning! :eek::p got to be a good sign

Thursday 14th Green day

(B) Blackberries and yoo yogurt 2.5
(L) Mugshot and ryvita minis (HEB) 3X Babybell light (HEA)
(S) Mango, pineapple and melon
(D) Mashed pots, quorn sausages and heinz spag
(S) x2 alpen light bars (HEB)

30 mins of aerobics

Lost 2.5lbs this week am really pleased as have been on Green days and usually dont have great losses unless I have a fair few reds :):p

(B) X2 Alpen light bars (HEB), Blackberrys
(S) X3 babybell lights (HEA)
(L) Mugshot and small sushi (2 syns?)
(S) Alpen light bar (part HEB) Rasberrys
(D) Jacket pot, beans, cheese (HEA)

going to see my sister tonight from work and she lives 45 minutes away so will power walk there, must stick to it this weekend to ensure a good loss again next week!

Last edited:
Sat 16th (Red Day)

(B) 2x Fried egg on toast (HEB) with tom sauce (2)
(L) King prawns, Ham slices, Ryvita Minis (HEB)
(S) Rasberrys, Blackberrys
(D) SW quiche, salad with salad light and cheese (HEA)
Lots of tea today with Milk (HEA)
Alpen light bar - 3 syns
Muller light

Sunday (Extra Easy)

(B) Bacon and egg sarnie, made with x2 pieces of wholemeal bread (HEB) Tom sauce (1 syn)
(L) SW Quiche (ham, mushroom and onion) and salad with cheese (HEA)
(S) Mango, x2 new pots
(D) Roast pots, broccoli, carrots, peas, x3 Powters sausages (3 syns) Gravy (2 syns)
(S) Muller light

Extra Easy - Monday 18th
(B) x2 wholemeal toast (HEB) with low fat spread (2 syns)
(L) 10 Seafood sticks, Muller light, x2 satsumas
(D) Pork chops, sweetcorn, garden peas, corn on the cob and gravy (2 syns) 1 roast pot
Lots of tea (HEA)
Ryvita minis - 6 syns

Last edited:
Back