Help!

hillswallace

Hi

I need your help. I have been doing slimming world EE for five weeks and have only been able to shift 5 lbs. I started walking last week, 3 times, optimised 100% and put on half pound. This week I walked every dat, optimised 100% and stayed the same?? Any tips/ideas on why this should happen? I normally loose weight very quickly.

Thanks

Hills

Hi Hills,
Do you have any food diaries we could have a look at? It's hard to give any ideas or tips without knowing what you've been eating :) x

I agree with previous post, we would need to see a food diary to get an idea of where you maybe are going wrong.Perhaps its the type of bread you are using are you measuring your milk etc. I have to be really honest here and I am not being nasty, but any of the weeks that I gain or maintain I have not stuck to the plan 100%, i have been doing the plan since december I have lost 1st 9lbs but the few weeks i gained or maintained i was not keeping exactly to the plan. I am always honest with my group leader and at the end of the day the only one we are cheating is ourselves. So if you have been eating wee bits here and there and not writing it down or maybe not eating enough these can all contribute to slow weight loss or gain. Have you gave a food diary to your leader yet. Hope someone on here can help you, as I feel this plan is really good. Goodluck.:D

Back