HELP

rosh123

Hi everyone im a new recruit to weight watchers, i just joined last nite and the leader had run out of the start up folders but has promised to post me one out but in the meantime i am struggling to guage the points. Does anyone know the points in cooked chicken thighs and allison brown wholemeal rolls? Any points values will be helpful as im guessing everything so far and not sure if im doing ok or not.:confused:

Hi

Welcome to ww!

A 85g chicken thigh with skin is 5pp
A wholemeal roll (50g) is 3pp

I couldnt find the allison brown one on my e-source

Also - you can you this site ProPoints Calculator, a free online WeightWatchers tool to calculate propoints if you still have the packaging.

Good luck! x

Thank you so much that has been a great help to me. I found the weight watchers calculator but am not totally sure how to use it. Do you put the total carbs or carbs of which sugars and also total fat or fat of which saturates in the boxes. Any tips for me, im struggling for ideas on snacks. I used to eat the special k cereal bars and weetos bars on the old points system but unsure now if they are low in pro points. You have done brilliant with your weight loss, cant wait til i am a bit further on too.

Thank you so much that has been a great help to me. I found the weight watchers calculator but am not totally sure how to use it. Do you put the total carbs or carbs of which sugars and also total fat or fat of which saturates in the boxes. Any tips for me, im struggling for ideas on snacks. I used to eat the special k cereal bars and weetos bars on the old points system but unsure now if they are low in pro points. You have done brilliant with your weight loss, cant wait til i am a bit further on too.

ignore both of the "of which", you put in the total of both carbs and fat x

oops i have been doing it the other way. Just bought low fat chilli philly cheese at lunchtime, any ideas on low fat biscuits or crackers i could eat with it? I like oatcakes and m&s cheesy crackers but not sure of the pro points value?

hey! Low fat philly is great on ww :) I buy crackers for morrisons cant remember the make of them i will find out when i get home they are 2pp for 3. I also buy rivita, they are great with philly at 1pp per slice and theres loads of varieties. Stay clear of oatcakes, they are 2pp per slice which is quite high just for one oatcake lol.

Hi i had already bought nairn fine milled oatcakes and i worked them out a 1pp per one, they are quite filling and are nice for a change.

Back