ProPoints Heinz Soup Pro Points..

hollmacx

Hi, i am new to this site and Weight Watchers as i only joined last week..

I am having a bit of trouble working out the pro points for various heniz soups as 100g works out at 1pp and as their are 400g in a can that would obviously be 4pp.. BUT i then worked out the pp for the half can which was labelled and half a can worked out as 3pp so double that to make a full can would be 6pp!!

Im confused help!

Thank You

Holly xxx

Hi Holly

The thing with propoints is that when double the quantity it doesn't always mean double the points! Ww on the old system used to half half points but the new one doesn't which is why you get some differences.

One example is one mcvities chocolate digestive is 2pp but two of them are 5pp

As for Heinz soup I only really eat the classic minestrone one but a full tin is 3pp sorry I can't be much more help but if your doing it independently then I'd recommend the ultimate values app if you have an iPhone

Good Luck!!

giles86 said:
Hi Holly

The thing with propoints is that when double the quantity it doesn't always mean double the points! Ww on the old system used to half half points but the new one doesn't which is why you get some differences.

As for Heinz soup I only really eat the classic minestrone one but a full tin is 3pp sorry I can't be much more help but if your doing it independently then I'd recommend the ultimate values app if you have an iPhone

Good Luck!!

Thanks for the help but ive just decided to leave the soup and have a bananna and an apple! I will ask at my weigh in class on wed!

They should have the nutritional value of a full can, i mean who eats half a tin of soup :S

Xx

Hi Holly

Good Luck!!

Oh No! I didnt no this about digestives I ate loads at the weekend! :(

Back