Help!!!!!!!!!!

missfitness25

last diet.......EVER!!
Hi,
Would some please help me as I am not sure if I am going mad!! LOL. I started the Attack stage 2 weeks last wednesday, for 10 days, & I lost a staggering 11 lbs (I was a very happy bunny; as this has never ever happened like this, even with all the diets that I have been on over the last 20 odd years!!) I have now been on the cruise phase for 4 - 5 days, doing everything perfect, even eating fish!! this is something I never went near, unless Tuna or dressed as a fish finger. Any way what I am getting around to is, why over the 2 - 3 days I am putting weight back on? No, it's not TOM (2 weeks ago)I can actually feel in on my clothes again?? I don't know what I am doing wrong, as I am following to the letter??????
Pease help!?:confused::cry:
Ali

All totally normal, stick with it, you've lost water weight, everything you lose from now on will be actual fat. (See the post below yours, same thing happens to everyone).

Have you posted any menus? (I'm not looking for errors necessarily, I'm looking for SALT too!). As Wickedstepmum says, your loss is great and the introduction of veg/salad will cause a slight water gain. Are you alternating PV and PP days?

Tell us more...

Totally normal - in attack you lose water and prepare the body for cruise

Cruise is where the real weight is lost - real, solid fat.

In the first few days of cruise you may well regain a little water weight - but this will soon be overtaken by the fat loss.

Your "bounce" will probably seem a bit exagerated because you did so long on attack (Can I ask why you chose to do10 days? You probably only needed to do 3 or so)

help!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Thanks for all your replies, I did 10 days as I have quite a bit to shift/loose, I have genereally been eating 2 scambled for breaky, a miller light yoghurt mid morning, maybe another one in the afternoon. Dressed crab, tuna, prawns lean mince & chicken, along with crab sticks. On PV days I've restricted the veggies to about 1 - 1/2 table spoons & of course the oat bran pancakes. I drink approx 6-7 mugs of black de-caf coffee & 1 - 2 tins of coke zero a day (depending on the weather!!)
On the plus side I am sure my legs & bum have less celulite showing!! yipee!!!!
I look forward to your replies & advice:rolleyes:
Thanks
Ali

I wondered about the attack phase as I started with the same BMI as you, and was advised to do 3 days, which proved to be enough.

It sounds to me as if you are not eating enough vegetables - they are unlimited on PV days.

You may also be eating too many muller lights - they are big tubs, and I general calculate each tub to the be the equivalent of 2 tolerated items.
I tend to mix mine with unflavoured yogurt to make them go much further.

are you using 2 egg yolks in your scrambled eggs? cos i think it says you can have one egg yolk a day with as many whites as you like -

also the muller lites have sugars in, i am now avoiding, and having greek no fat with splenda and essenses

but it also says you can only have 4 egg yolks a week....?

I'd cut out the Muller yoghurts altogether if you're worried about gaining/stalling as the definitely cause me to stall and if you can't cut out completely eating two per day is too much anyway, so at least cut down to one!

I usually don't worry too much about eggs and egg yolks, as long as there are no specific health conditions to consider . I tend to get through a pack of 9 in a week.

But 2 eggs for breakfast, plus the egg in the oatbran pancake would add up to 21 eggs a week - and that seems quite a lot.

YUM... I'm hopelessly distracted at the thought of "dressed crab". I must have some. YUM!

I totally missed the 10 days' attack! Good gracious me!

help!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
Thanks for your replies, I understood the egg as unlimited, so long as you don't have colesteral problems?? I get them from a friend of mine who has her own chickens, they are so tasty.yum yum. In the oatbran I use just the white. I'll cut down on the muller lights though. As far as the veggies are concerned, I grow my own so they are super fresh (we sound like something from the good life!!)
I'll try eating more veggies though, as it probably works by the feast & famine method??
Thanks again
Ali:rolleyes:

For the veggies, think 2/3 of your plate protein, 1/3 veg/salad.

For egg yolks, most people would never have had their cholesterol levels measured, so wouldn't necessarily know if they did have a problem I'm guessing. I advise you follow your own feelings (there's plenty of info out there which has nothing to do with this or any other diet. I make my own choices re egg yolks but many recipes here are fine with half the egg yolks listed as ingredients).

Back